Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Trump talks about taxes, health insurance, Susan Rice, Putin, and Syria...

does this sound like a man who is easily manipulated?

First a word about Mike Cernovich, a master of self promotion.  I'm not calling self promotion bad, just stating a fact.

He credits himself with "breaking" the latest Susan Rice story. Is that true?  I have no idea.

Here's what I do know.

When he first crossed my radar it was self promotion of his book, Gorilla Mindset.  He also posted a Gorilla Mindset seminar on Youtube.  I'm a sucker for self-improvement type stuff, so I started to watch it only to realize very quickly that it's nothing more than a rehash of Chad Helmstetter, Tony Robbins, Tim Ferris, and Zig Ziglar with the addition of the f word.

Really?

You're giving a seminar on self improvement and you have to include the f word and a few random shits? I was done 10 minutes in.

So his latest "breaking news" is promoting the idea that Trump is being deceived, led astray, and manipulated by just about everyone.  He knows this to be a "fact" because of unnamed sources deep within the White House who told him so while declaring it to be pinky swear true.

Mr. Cernovich has been a Trump supporter for almost as long as I have, but now he suddenly thinks Trump is so stupid that he is being misled by all his aides and associates.

I don't buy what Cernovich is peddling, and you shouldn't either.




Amazon Deals in

Kitchen

and

Kindle

No comments: