Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The same people who won't eat a genetically modified carrot, will allow themselves to become a GM organism...

 are they nuts?

In my opinion, they are, and are being driven my an irrational fear pounded into their heads by people who are not to be trusted.  Seriously - would you want Bill Gates or creepy Fauci baby sitting your kids? I didn't think so.

I'm not a virologist, scientist, medical doctor, or even a nurse. I had planned on being a nurse, and started college with that career in mind.  My first semester in anatomy and physiology was spent exclusively on RNA and DNA, so I know just enough to not cloud my common sense.

When I heard the Wuflu vaccine was built on mRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid), my spidey sense blew past the red zone into the WThell? zone.

Think getting vaccinated will make things return to pre-Wuflu normalcy?  Do you really think the elites are going to give up the power to oppress they've unleashed on the compliant and cowed citizenry?  Nope!

Posted on Cnet containing info from the CDC: emphasis mine.
How much longer will I have to wear a mask and social distance? What needs to happen?

When there are enough observable changes, such as cases dropping and the threat levels of community spread sharply falling. When that happens, medical experts can redetermine the need for mask-wearing. However, it could be well into 2021 before that happens.

I'll let this nice gentleman explain it to you, since I don't know the subject well enough to explain it in simple terms. 


My answer to the vaccine?



No comments: