Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Tucker Carlson: Democrat Mask Hypocrisy: "This Isn’t Science — This Is Medieval Superstition"...(video)

 of course I agree since the mask mandate was my "red line in the sand."

Tucker has some amazing clips of the MSM's hysteria over Trump taking off his mask. Since I no longer check out the enemy by visiting MSM (a person can only do so much suffering), some of irrational and hysterical things they said left me gobsmacked. Do people actually believe this crap?

I doubt most of you watch any MSM either, so it would behoove you to watch this presentation so you can have a glimpse of the nuttiness going on with the commie/libtards. Besides, Tucker is just so dang entertaining.

If you choose to wear a mask of submission, I won't be accosting you in public. But, for the love of God, stop with the silly designer masks - in particular the ones with dogs and such on the front.  They're just scary. 

More:

Summit News: Over 6000 Scientists, Doctors Sign Anti-lockdown Petition

No comments: