Thursday, December 12, 2019

US Attorney General William Barr sums up the fake impeachment beautifully...

and we thank him.
"I think our nation was turned on it's head for three years based on a completely bogus narrative that was largely fanned and hyped by a irresponsible press and I think their were gross abuses of FISA and inexplicable behavior that is intolerable in the FBI."
The noise is overwhelming.  We would have to abandon all hope of living our lives just to scamper around the internet trying to find the truth.

Face this, my pretty poodles - those who hate and fear the president will never stop. Those who hate America will never stop.  I don't care how many reports come out or how much truth surfaces they will continue to hate Trump and all Trump supporters.  The commie/libtards are fundamentally operating from confirmation bias and ignorance. Of course, that's assuming they're paying attention at all.  I doubt they are.

My experience has been they just parrot the people they hang with. If they hang with commie/libtards they're too afraid to counter anything said to them for fear of scorn. They value the opinion of their "tribe" more than finding the truth.

I'm headed off to the Kootenai County Republican Women Federated Christmas luncheon.  See you later...



More:

Bunkerville:  The Democrats Impeachment. The end to our Constitutional Republic

The Federalist:  Horowitz: FBI’s FISA Applications Against Carter Page Relied ‘Entirely’ On Steele’s Sources

Lone Star Parson:  IG Report



Amazon Today

Deals on Toys and Games


Book Deals (my favorite gifts when I was growing up was books)

Yep - Amazon kicks me a few shekel when you purchase through my links - at no additional cost to you - and I thank you. 


No comments: