Thursday, May 30, 2019

I guess since it's okay to kill kids, it's okay to exploit them...

whatever happened to children should be seen and not heard?





We have a strange little autistic Swedish 16 year old, Greta Thunberg, who dresses like and 8 year old, demanding action on climate change and encouraging school walk-outs by other misled students...







 and little boys dressed in drag mincing and wiggling for adults.



















And let's not forget the conservative darling, Ava Martinez, who bares a striking resemblance to Empty Cortex, pumping out videos making fun of her doppelganger.  Funny?  No!

None of this is funny and is only occurring because parents are allowing it.

I guess in a world where killing babies is okay, it's okay to exploit those who escaped into the world.
 
That is all...




Amazon Today

Father's Day Wine Cooler Special - Save 20% or more on Ivation 12 and 18 Bottle Coolers


Check out the Amazon Outlet for great deals.

I receive a small commission when you purchase anything through my links (even stuff I don't post) - at no additional cost to you.  I appreciate it bigly! 

No comments: