Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Trump Praises "Our Lord and Savior"...

in this beautiful video version of the lighting of the National Christmas Tree by Remnant TV - and we thank them.

Also from The Remnent Newspaper:


Merry Christmas: What Does It Mean that THIS Remnant TV Video is Going Viral?







Need a simple and inexpensive way to track your steps?  There is no way I'm spending $147.00 or so for a Fitbit. 

I just purchased:

3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time.



$22.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members

It has an 88% 4 and 5 star reviews of over 1300 reviews.  Good enough for me!


When you purchase an item from Amazon through my links I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.






No comments: