Thursday, December 28, 2017

I see fat people...

and most of them are liberals.

Before you get up in arms and calling me judgmental and all that crapola, I'm not letting myself off the hook.  As for poking fun at liberals, it's always open season on them. 

Way before I joined up with Weight Watchers, I had started to notice the high number of overweight peeps roaming about the grocery stores and other public places.

I also started to really look at the amount of food crammed into the average grocery store.  High on my list is pickles as the benchmark for the question, "When is enough enough?"  Do we really need to choose between 40 or so brands and types of pickles.  Remember when all we had was grandmas home canned pickles?

Then I quit noticing the fat peeps and noticed myself.  It took me about one hour to get signed up for WW and a few days until my first meeting and weigh-in.

So what have I learned so far?

We simply eat too much and certainly not the right stuff.  

It really is as simple as that.

I've always been a big consumer of veggies, so that part of the "plan" was easy.  The other part was pretty much not eating so much.  Has it been easy.  Actually, yes.

Fat Acceptance

And now we have the "fat acceptance" movement with fat women taking off their clothes and deeming their actions "brave."

Leader of the pack is one Tess Holliday, a plus sized model who has festooned her grossly obese body with tattoos since just being fat wasn't making her ugly enough.  If you dare to point out that she's fat, you are mocked and called names. Sound familiar?

These fat people have turned themselves another victim group like blacks,"transgenders", homosexuals, and crazy people who demand that we not only accept them, but celebrate whatever proclivities they struggle with.

Just about all the women championing this fat acceptance movement are libtards.  If you know of any conservative women on this bandwagon, please point them out.

Women's March Gala Gathering in Las Vegas 

On Jan 21st, the women who made pussy hats popular, will gather in Las Vegas to celebrate the anniversary of making complete fools of themselves and accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Here, including the infamous Linda Sarsour, is the committee in charge:

Need I point out to you the one thing they have in common?

I didn't think so.


I am not advocating for making fun of fat people and that is not what I'm doing here.  I am merely pointing out a fact and suggesting that this whole feminist fat acceptance craze is sad and dangerous.

More:

Geller Report:  Sarsour: You Have No Right To Tell Us We Can’t Kill Jews

Fox:  Newt Gingrich: Get ready for the great political surprise of 2018  Great video at the link

PJ Media:  Feminist Professor Praises 'Happy Abortions' in New Book




Amazon Deals in Health and Personal Care
and
Deals in Kindle eBooks



I receive a small commission when you purchase items through my links, at no additional cost to you - and I thank you.



Yesterday I mentioned that I had ordered this:


It shipped within a few hours and I received this email from the company. This my dear friends is called customer service.  You may color me super impressed. 

Hello Adrienne,

My name is Tania from the Realalt team, thank you for your recent purchase of the 3DTriSport Pedometer.

I have attached a helpful PDF to this email for you, I highly recommend that you read it before your Pedometer arrives, it will guarantee the best experience using your new 3DTriSport Pedometer! The PDF includes:

- Setup and How to Operate video links.
- Large print copy of the User’s Manual link.
- How to CONTACT US if you need help or have any questions.
- How to download your Free ‘Your Guide to Walking for Life’ eBook.
- Your Pedometer's Warranty/Guarantee information.
- FAQ’s which our customers find very helpful.  


When you receive your Pedometer, please read the user’s manual carefully as it explains your Pedometer's Setup steps including its Modes and Features (There are also helpful links printed on the front of the User’s Manual). I have included the Setup and How to Operate video links for you below should you wish to view them before your pedometer arrives:

SETUP VIDEO:  Copy/paste this link to watch:  https://youtu.be/VBC4RVERHfA

HOW TO OPERATE VIDEO:  Copy/paste this link to watch:  https://youtu.be/YLAyBl1YoWE

As you begin to use your 3DTriSport Pedometer please let me know if you need help or have any questions, simply contact our friendly Customer Support Team by replying to this email and we will respond ASAP.

At Realalt, we truly care about our customers. We are 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction. If you have any issues, we will work with you until you’re happy!

Enjoy your pedometer and thanks again for choosing the 3DTriSport Pedometer by Realalt.

Until next time,
Tania
Customer Support Team
Realalt - 3DTriSport


PS: I have also included 2 essential tips for you to read below that will also ensure your Pedometer's ease of Setup and Operation:

1)  Like most accurate 3D pedometers, the 3DTriSport has a 10-Step Error Prevention Feature meaning that it will only begin counting steps once it detects motion resembling 10 continuous steps. The 10-Step Error Prevention Feature is explained on Page 6 in the User's Manual and in the How to Operate video.


2) The 3DTriSport Pedometer resets automatically at midnight everyday ready to track for a new day (previous days’ data is saved in 30 Day Memory Mode), please make sure that the correct time is set on your pedometer to prevent unexpected reset (AM/PM) . The Automatic Midnight Reset is explained on Page 6 in the User's Manual and in the Setup video. 


No comments: