Monday, July 10, 2017

Prime Day at Amazon is Live Now - Instant Pot ringing up at $41.98...

I kid you not!!!

If you're not a Prime member now may be the time to try it.

It was a few years before I signed up because I didn't buy enough items to make it worth my while.  Now I do, and in about 4 months it's not only paid for itself, but exceeded my enrollment fee by over $50.00 and saved me over 22 trips to a store.

The newest Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker, 6 Qt on sale for $119.00 with an additional 20 % off at check out. 

But, WAIT!!!  It's ringing up at 41.98 after all the Prime discounts are applied at checkout!!  Hurry!

I have the Duo 7 and it cost me $119.00 so this is a great deal!


Prime Day in Electronics

Deals in Power and Hand Tools

No comments: