Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The "real" Donald Trump finally revealed?...

oh - hell noes.

What you saw last night was the same Donald Trump he's always been.

For those of us who have supported him from day one it was a glorious affirmation of all that we believed. 

 

Does it mean I don't expect him to act on his promises?  Does it also mean I approve of everything he proposed?  Nope and nope.  I'm not a big fan of government run child care, and I'll reserve judgement on paid family leave until I see details.

I'm excited to see how the rabid anti-Trumpers are going to spin Trump's speech.  And what of the pink pussy hat wearing Ladies who March?™  What will they protest about now? 

 My friend, Kid ("Sane Person" in the combox and head honcho at Diary of a Right Wing Pussycat) sent me a link to an article in the Washington Times that accurately sums up my feelings today: Trump speech leaves Democrats befuddled, in ruins, with question marks

In the meantime, lets gaze upon our new first lady and first daughter:




And in case you haven't seen his speech yet:





Great coupons at Amazon

Today's Hot Deals

Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker, 6Qt/1000W STILL ON SALE FOR $99.00

No comments: