Monday, July 9, 2012

What happened to Newsbird?...

inquiring minds need to know.

Newsbird was one of my go-to sites for camaraderie and friendship (and a healthy dose of snark.)  It was second only to MOTUS.  Many of the fans of MOTUS were also "Birdies."

Many months ago Birdie asked LynnII to be editor of Newsbird and Lynn performed her duties with grace and wit.  One day, to everyone's shock (including Lynn), Newsbird disappeared.  Kaput, gone, wiped off the internet. 

I hate it when that happens.

After some consideration, Lynn decided to start her own blog in honor of Newsbird and so Lynn's Little Nest was born and is flying around the internet.

Lynn's message: 
In honor of Birdie and her hard work and effort. Birdie gave me a huge opportunity when she invited me to edit her blog. I was truly honored by the invite. I racked my brain to think of a new and different name but, kept coming back to this one. It felt friendly and warm, the way Birdie and all her little Birdies made me feel. Hopefully you will feel the same.
Still working on issues and kinks but, hopefully those will be ironed out soon. My promise to all who comment here is to make this as good a site as Birdie made hers. With your help and suggestions we can all learn and grow.
WELCOME to the



No comments: