Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another day, another vote...

it's the democratic way.

 Help me win the Cannonball Catholic Blog Award for best political blog - it's the only award that counts.  We receive nothing except the knowledge that we are one of the "little people."

It's simple, fast, and

No registration is required

I'm duking it out with The American Catholic, a site with a gazillion high-end intellectual types on their roster.

Vote for the Little Guy

Vote Adrienne's Corner 

--------->Vote Here<-------- 

Many thanks to all who have already voted, but in Catholic-land you can (and should) vote every single day.  Make me the winner I think I am.  

I love the message from The Crescat, hostess of the Cannonball Catholic Blog Awards:

Nominees and winners of the 2011 Catholic Cannonball Awards™© receive no prizes, just the sweet sweet satisfaction that they were only slightly better than no one else really all that special. They reserve bragging rights and the distinction of being fantastical ordinary! Yay! You're an awesome average blogger. Enjoy your victory.

4 comments:

Conservamom said...

Done! Good luck! Love your blog!

EC Gefroh said...

I voted for you too! Good luck.

Therese said...

I voted for you too. Keep reminding us each day and I will vote everyday.

Cathy_of_Alex said...

You rock, Auntie!