Tuesday, September 20, 2011

David Brooks calls himself a sap...

and gets linked by everyone in the entire blogosphere (including me.)

I resisted - really I did.

It amazes me that not only do people like Mr. Brooks actually get paid for what they write, but more importantly, people actually read his opinion pieces.  Now he calls himself a "sap", not because he has suddenly realized our current president has not been going down the right path, but because he hasn't been going far enough down the left path.

That makes Mr. Brooks a very stupid ill-informed man and confirms his status as one of the "not very bright" - except for, no doubt, getting a gazillion hits for his silly article.  

Hells half-acre of people have something to say over at Memorandum (if you really care.)

If you don't care, may I suggest a fine piece I found linked over at Doug Ross by Victor Davis Hanson?


The Great Obama Catharsis

1 comment:

Blue said...

You were right the first time. Stupid.