Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is This Donald Trump's Real Motivation?

My buddy, Zilla of the Resistance, has a very interesting post about the possible motivations of Donald Trump brought to you compliments of Ann Barnhardt. I think Ann's theory has a tremendous amount of potential for truth.  See what you think.

If This Truly IS Trump's Motivation, He's a Genius and I Hope He Goes For It! 

[...]Ann has a very interesting theory as to what may be the real motivation behind Donald Trump's pursuing Obama's birth certificate issue, and surely his investigation of Captain wtf has yielded lots of useful information. I am posting her theory below:  read the theory

4 comments:

Reaganite Independent said...

That was a very well thought out and insightful article... and could very well be true, sounds like something Trump would do to me- he's entirely pragmatic and pretty ruthless himself.

BUT... I really feel he's been in it for political reasons, at least to influence the direction of the country and/or stop Obama- I believe him when he says what's happening sickens him.

I'm afraid of an independent run by Trump, too. But note that Palin also seems to believe Trump is involved for all the right reasons... and I would vote for indy Trump over Romney or Newt, if that's the only thing the GOP has to offer me:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/donaldtrump-palin-2012/2011/06/01/id/398492?s=al&promo_code=C5F3-1

Zilla said...

Thanks, Adrienne! And of course I'm glad to see that RR read it, because you know, I can't think of Trump anymore without thinking of Reaganite Republican!

Mary Ellen/Nunly said...

I don't think I could even hold my nose to vote for Trump, I'd rather do a write in or not vote at all if it were between him and Obama...although the likelihood of that happening would be small.

Never been a fan of the Trump Tower in Chicago. Every-time I drive to the Sox games I look at it and it looks like a great big hypodermic needle.

Amusing Bunni said...

This is a great theory, and I think you guys are on to something here. It isn't the sole reason for Trump's actions these days, but it would be a lovely bonus.

With all the dirt on dumbo, I'm surprised it hasn't been exposed yet, only a matter of time. So much blackmail, so little time!