Monday, September 22, 2008

Just in Time

lllll*
*


So I'm sitting around feeling like a big lazy loser and Father John Speekman (my favorite Aussie priest), gives me an award. What great timing.



The wonderful Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop awarded it to him and now I must pass it on to a 7 others. This is going to be tough because I love all the blogs I frequent.



First I must answer the questions below with ONE word answers as all the awardees must also do. After that follow the directions on the bottom of the post.




1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? office
3. Your hair color? black
4. Your mother? heaven
5. Your father? heaven
6. Your favorite thing? food
7. Your dream last night?none
8. Your dream/goal? creating
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? life
11. Your fear? height
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you're not? tall
15. One of your wish-list items? Italy
16. Where you grew up? St. Paul
17. The last thing you did? pack
18. What are you wearing? sweats
19. Your TV? old
20 Your pet? four
21. Your computer? essential
22. Your mood? good
23. Missing someone? Mom
24. Your car? Chrysler
25. Something you're not wearing? Hmmmmm
26. Favorite store? Costco
27. Your summer? wonderful
28. Love someone? hubby
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? years





Now, for you recipients of this award, here's the deal:



* Display your award.

* Link back to the person who gave you the award.

* Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (I know that's a lot so just do what you can do)

* Put links to those blogs on yours.

* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.

* Enjoy your award!





  1. Angela Messenger at Where Angels Go 'cause I hate it when she cries and her smile lights up a room

  2. Jeffrey at Roving Medievalist II - the original cuddle bear who takes much time and effort to bring us a plethora of wonderful pictures and history.

  3. Carolina Cannonball who hangs out at The Crescat - the most under-appreciated wit in blogdom

  4. Laura at Laura's Place who cares so much for others

  5. Deb at Ukok's Place - a wonderful photographer and lovely lady and mother

  6. Tara at Loved Sinner - mother to the beautiful Stella

  7. Tom in Vegas over at thereallylongblognamethatIcan'tspell my cyber-nephew

  8. James at The Heelers Diaries - my new Irish friend who makes me think outside the box

I know that's eight instead of seven and I could go on and on, but time does not permit that indulgence today.

*

*

*

3 comments:

X said...

Oh goodygoodygoody! (jumping up and down clapping my hands)

I win! I win! I win!

Thanks a million!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Adrienne--LOL at Angela's comment.

Tom in Vegas said...

Thank you! Will post soon:0)