Sunday, September 21, 2008

Catholic Stuff Contest Extended



Due to the overwhelming requests from folks for a bit more time to count up their Catholic sacramentals, I have decided to extend the deadline for the Catholic Stuff Contest until Wednesday. Quick now - count up all the Catholic "stuff" in your house and enter to win. Angela asked if we were going to have second, third, fourth, and so on places. You bethca!!!



and now.........
*
*
*
*
*
the truth
(which I heard will set me free)
*
*
*
.....................................
*
***
*
Ya gotta admit that "overwhelming request" part sounded pretty good!
*
*
*

4 comments:

Tom in Vegas said...

I never entered the contest because I can almost assure you I would win - in part, thanks to you. With the "Catholic stuff" I have and that of my grandmother's, we can pass as a Catholic Gift Shop.

The one you gave me alone I would count as three!

Fr John Speekman said...

Adrienne, I gave you an award and I'm supposed to tell you to go to my blog and ... get it .. :)

uncle jim said...

Adrienne - ** OFF TOPIC **

I attended an "Intensive Out Patient" session, including a 'group' session with a friend last week. Very enlightening - intended to strengthen my relationship and understanding with this man.

BUT I had your your earlier series already in my mind, which helped a lot. Thanks for sharing so openly.

irene said...

Uncle Jim --

Hardly off topic. The 12 steps were the original assignment. It is the contest that is a little bit of (pleasant) wandering.