Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Can Trump (and America) Survive 2020's Reign of Terror? w/Update

 I'm starting to have doubts.

Why?

Yesterday, I started my day by visiting the dentist where I had to hang out in the parking lot until my hygienist came out to fetch me.  I don't blame the dentist, as they have to worry about litigation by some outraged mask Nazi.  But, it is still weird.

 I also made a trip to Costco.  It was only the second time in 4 months. To avoid any possible conflict, my visit was later in the evening - about 6:30 pm. 

I was forced by the lady at the door to actually say "medical" when I said I couldn't wear a mask.  I've decided that is not a lie since wearing a filthy rag is inherently unhealthy.

By this time I was annoyed. My days are long and I work very hard. Instead of kicking back and enjoying a bit of quiet time in the evening, I was "forced" to head out to a store. 

Every single person in that warehouse was wearing some sort of rag on their face. My favorite was the crocheted one using sparkly yarn. Nothing like making a fashion statement while wearing a mask with big-assed holes. Or the dudes with bandannas tied on their faces. It was like shopping with a bunch of Jesse James wannabes.  

  I was the only unmasked person.

So I set my internal GPS, kept my eyes forward, completed my perfectly organized list in record time, and got the hell out of that dystopian nightmare called a "store". This is not how we're supposed to live.

This is North Idaho, one of the so-called reddest areas of the country, and yet I see people riding alone inside their cars all masked up. 

Are these same people going to line up for some dangerous fake vaccine in short order? Probably.

The work of Satan is to sow fear and division. I'd say his plan is working damn well, when people are willing to walk around with a filthy petri-dish of bacteria strapped on their faces when the temperature is 98°. 

The time for complacency is over. It's time to take a stand and fight for freedom. It is up to each and every one of us to do this. Take that rag off your face and don't call it, as a Costco employee said to me. "A small thing."  It is not a small thing.

Michael Matt's video, THE GREAT RESET: Davos & the Plot to Cancel Trump  has hit 2,006,929 views as of this morning. If you have not watched it - please do, and then share it.

His new video is equally as good, and a must watch. Let's make this one go viral too. 


Share!

Update 11:11 am PDT


Pullman Police to start enforcing mask mandate with fines, possible jail time


(Pullman is two hours from Coeur d'Alene)

PULLMAN, Wash. — The statewide mask mandate has been in effect for weeks and, though it has always been punishable by fines and jail time, police departments have said they will enforce it through education.

On Wednesday, the Pullman Police Department sent a press release stating officers will begin enforcing the mandate with more than just a warning.

People found violating Governor Jay Inslee’s proclamation, requiring face masks and social distancing, will receive a gross misdemeanor that could result in a fine of up to $5,000 and/or a year in jail.

Those found violating a local or State Board of Health order could face a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $100 and/or three months in jail.

People allowing a party or gathering with attendees not wearing face masks or practicing social distancing could face a Class 2 Civil infraction punishable by a $250 fine and a $350 fine for subsequent violations. This also applies for people who hold gatherings with more than 10 people present.

Additionally, people who fail to leave a party or gathering can be charged with a misdemeanor that could result in a $100 fine or three months in jail.

PPD said any violations involving Washington State University students will be reported to the WSU Center for Community Standards and the university may take action.

No comments: