Monday, April 27, 2020

My OneTab is Jammed Full and It's Stressful...

believe it or not, but other things are going on besides the Wuflu.

I know, I know - hard to believe, but you'll just have to trust me on this.

OneTab is a Chrome thingy (yeah - we hate and distrust Chrome), but in this case it works well and keeps me a bit sane.  While perusing my Feedly, I come across a gazillion things I want to read so I throw them up in a tab.  Pretty soon I have a gazillion tabs open which for me is visually disturbing. With the OneTab extension you just hit the little icon up in the right hand corner and magically everything is sent to the OneTab tab. The bonus feature is once they're all in OneTab they're not running in the background.

In just the past few days I've crammed at least 36 tabs into OneTab all sorted by the day I put them there.

So ----------- I did not intend for this to be a sales pitch for OneTab.  What it is, however, is a way for me to store and link to a bunch of stuff I think you might want to read, 'cause I'm worn out and have no desire to repeat all the stuff everyone is saying.

Don't forget our sister in Christ LindaG who lost her house to a tornado.  You can donate at the GoFundMe HERE


A Bunch of Good Stuff to Read

The Night Wind:  THE PROBLEM OF EVIL  Well done, Night!

From the Narrow Desert: To those in despair  More help

Gateway Pundit: INSANE! Dr. Deborah Birx: Social Distancing to Remain “Throughout Summer”  Not happening


V for Victory:  Observations on the Coronapanic  More common sense from a common sense and very smart lady



Here's your kitteh for the day:






No comments: