Monday, November 26, 2018

Matt Bevin, governor of Kentucky, gives outstanding response to woman playing "gotcha"...

you really should watch this - at least twice.

We can thank the media for a good part of the ills of this world.

There are bad people.  There always will be bad people.  There are good people, and always will be good people. The media is going to make damn sure you only hear from and about the bad people.

Governor Bevin is talking about our degraded culture, driven by the media in my opinion, to glorify all that is wrong with human nature.  Not only are they going to glorify the bad, but they're demanding that you go along with it or they will destroy you. 





It's Cyber Monday on Amazon.

Deals, deals, deals

If you use my link to grab your bargains today (from the comfort of your home) Amazon will pay me a small commission - at no additional cost to you.  I thank you from the bottom of my deplorable heart.

No comments: