Friday, November 23, 2018

Movie: Bohemian Rhapsody...

if you're a fan of Freddie Mercury you will love the movie.

I saw the movie over a week ago and was faintly aware that it had received many bad reviews.  I enjoyed the movie immensely and was glad to see that they mainly got the history right.

When I returned home I decided to look up some reviews to see exactly what the movie reviewers (a bunch of useless eaters) found objectionable about the movie.

Well - why I should be surprised is a mystery.  Guess what most of them said and your first 10 guesses will be wrong?

Did they object to the acting?  Nope - it was stellar.  Direction?  Nada.  Sets or costumes?  No, again.

THEY OBJECTED TO THEM NOT SPENDING MORE TIME ON FREDDIE MERCURY'S HOMOSEXUALITY!!!

Sorry for shouting, but these punk-ass ignorant dull-witted vacuous imbecilic maroons thought the most important thing about Freddie Mercury was his "gayness." 

Dopes!

It was about the music. 

For Friday fun - I present to you Freddie Mouse, and I feel quite certain that Freddie Mercury would be the first to love his namesake.



Amazon

Black Friday Deals Galore




No comments: