Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Mark Levin: Mueller Probe Unconstitutional...

when has that ever stopped the commie/marxist/libtards?




I shall be missing for a day or two after my first cataract surgery tomorrow. The doctors insist I chill for a day or two afterwards.  I'm looking forward to better sight, and I thank everyone who has helped out with donations (see upper right) to help to defray the additional out-or-pocket costs of over $2000.00.


More:  

Joe Hoft:  HERE IT IS=> Top 10 Reasons Why the Mueller Investigation is Unconstitutional (June Update)




Amazon Today

43% Off Terralite Portable Camping Chairs
These chairs are really nice and come in different colors.  It supports up to 350# too.

59% Off Etekcity Camping LED Lantern Flashlights with 6 AA Batteries
Not just for camping.  Handy to have when the power goes off.

Deals in Power and Hand Tools

I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links - at no additional cost to you.







No comments: