Sunday, October 8, 2017

Gov. Mike Huckabee interviews President Trump...

I dare anyone to say Trump is not rational, in control, and well spoken.

And if you do say that, you're not rational, in control, or well spoken.




More:

Diary of a Right Wing Pussycat:  I'm Going to Go Out on a Limb and Say - An excellent must see video.  Thanks Kid!




Funny - I was just thinking about the following item this morning.  No details here (for obvious reasons.)  Just get one!

Disclaimer:  I purchased this at Costco for less money.  If you don't have access to a Costco or you're not a member, the Amazon price is okay.  I've checked other stores and they're considerably more expensive. 

Squatty Potty The Original Bathroom Toilet Stool 7"- White 

Was:$24.99 
With Deal:$18.74

and

Over 30% Off T-Fal Fall Cookware Essentials







No comments: