Friday, February 3, 2017

The Unholy Trifecta of the Dark Minds on the Left...

abortion, contraception, and sodomy.

It's what behind their collective angst of the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court.

Judge Gorsuch, in his book, The Future of Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia, wrote:
“All human beings are intrinsically valuable and the intentional taking of human life by private persons is always wrong.”
Now those are real scary words for a woman who becomes "inconveniently" pregnant just before a long awaited vacation to a paradise island. 

Not only is the pregnancy inconvenient, but the money she spends for an abortion will somewhat curtail her duty-free shopping.  That's why she wants you to pay for the abortion. 

Think I'm exaggerating?  I'm not.

When minds and souls have been darkened by sin, abortion for convenience is commonplace and ranks as the number one reason for abortion.

Sodomy? In their world it's just another way to express love, because nothing says love better than sexual relations with a person of the same sex, which is both unnatural and unhealthy.

Since 1960, when the FDA approved oral contraception, women have been purchasing "the pill."  Suddenly, it has become a rallying call and demand that we pay for them.  Women have decided it's a "right." Never mind that they're cheap and readily available.  By not paying for them, we've somehow "cut off all access" to these spoiled women to have unrestrained sex.

Watch this hilarious video of Tucker Carlson attempting to extract a simple Yes or No from a California Congressman In answer to the question whether he agrees that "The intentional taking of human life by private persons is always wrong."  And then ask yourself how a dimwit like this could even be elected to public office. 





Super Deals of the Day at Amazon

Great Deals in Beauty

Valentine Gift Deals


I'm really liking my Amazon Prime.  Just yesterday I decided to replace one of my pruning saws with a new one.  Doing my due diligence I checked Lowe's and then I checked Amazon.  The saw at Amazon was the same price as Lowe's and included free two day shipping.   But wait - if I use my Lowe's card I get 5% off my purchase.  However, I also get 5% cash back with my Amazon card so that's a wash.  I also earn points at Amazon to be used toward other purchases.  Hmmmm - Amazon is pulling ahead in the battle of cost.

But the biggest savings comes from my "how to be frugal" knowledge.  Listen carefully - "if you don't want to spend money, stay out of the darn stores™"   To buy the saw at Lowe's would mean driving to the store (gas), parking, walking in, finding item, and checking out (time), and would very possibly result in purchasing some other item I may or may not need.  Bingo - Amazon Prime wins.







No comments: