Thursday, July 7, 2011

Police arrest woman at city council meeting...

council and police ignore mayor.

Apparently free speech isn't free in Quartzsite, AZ... 

H/T Les Femmes who said:
Watch the first amendment trampled on in a little Arizona town. This video, posted on July 2nd, needs to go viral. The meeting took place on June 28th. It currently has over 57,000 views. Pass it on.  
I agree...




Didn't like what you just witnessed?  Let them know:


Mayor Ed Foster mayor@ci.quartzsite.az.us
Vice Mayor Barbara Cowell bcowell@ci.quartzsite.az.us
Council Member Bob Kelley bkelley@ci.quartzsite.az.us
Council Member Joe Winslow jwinslow@ci.quartzsite.az.us
Council Member Jerry Lukkasson jlukkasson@ci.quartzsite.az.us
Council Member Patricia Anderson panderson@ci.quartzsite.az.us


More:

'Nazi' police 'kidnap' woman at town hall
Outraged mayor: 'I'm not going to quit until I see them in jail'

3 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

The police state is ramping up big time.

I hope that lady sues someone.

republicanmother said...

I was going to post on this, but you beat me to it! I'll go ahead and make it viral in my little way.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

This the 4th or 5th video I have seen like this in the last month. These people on these boards forget who votes. This will be their last term unless they're impeached first.