Thursday, July 7, 2011

Here's what caught my eye this morning...

around the internet.

The Foundry:  Five Ways Obama Is Circumventing the Legislative Branch  Only five?  H/T Always on Watch

Conservatives on Fire:   Obama Wants To Get The Country Humming Again   I think Jim's being sarcastic - or something.


Pundette:   Teachers in Atlanta work their fingers to the bone  Hmmmmmm. Sounds like more sarcasm to me.

Fleece Me:    Greed is a two-way street  Excellent!  This was cross posted at Sentry Journal.  Fleece also does huge linky things every day. 

The Camp of the Saints:   Send Lawyers, Guns, And Money… Bringing us up to speed on Project Gunwalker

The Reaganite Republican:   History Will See Obama as Nothing But a Communist Tool... and a Failed One at That

American Thinker:   Lynching Palin, Cain, West, and Bachmann  James Lewis unloads on the loony left.

Teresamerica:  The most unsettling aspect of modern politics is that the Enemy is no longer plain in view.  
Thanks to Teresa for giving me yet another thing to study up on - Communitarianism.  On the other hand she is having to study up on Agenda 21, which I have brought up many times in the past.  I guess that makes us even in the "wonder what we're going to be doing with all our "spare time" department.

The Daily Caller:   UN environmental initiative is the Tea Party’s new nightmare
 
MOTUS:  After That Townhall, I’m All A’Twitter  Am I the only one who thinks the president should have better things to do than play juvenile games on Twitter? What an international embarrassment that classless man and his equally classless wife are.  And the loony left calls Palin and Bachmann stupid?  Read some of Obama's answers at MOTUS.  Now that's stupid!

You visual treat for the day: 





7 comments:

Randy-g said...

Lawyers, guns, money and LEGS!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link, Adrienne. Yeah, there was a little sacasim in todys post. sometimes I have to give in to it. I feel better afterwards.
I've put up the three recommened articles that I hadn't already read and that's my next job for today. Yhanks again!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

What a beautiful leg! Was there something else here?

Sarah Oldham said...

Thanks for popping by today. I'm all better. There are some days I ought to do other things to occupy my time rather than sit and do the pity-me's, yeah? :) God bless you. And, btw, I wish I had legs like Kate's. I never have had - but I can dream.

Old Bob said...

Good political news! Thank you!! The leg is okay, but a bit on the skinny side.

John Carey said...

Thanks for the mention Adrienne. We greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for link and the kind words. =)

I have added you to my blogroll and my daily "linky things".