Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's Tuesday...

and I am not being held captive by the Huffington Post. 


I occasionally have a silent migraines.  Silent migraines don't always involve pain but this particular one has left me exhausted.  I have much work to do this morning and will return later this afternoon.

Until then:

A Conservative Teacher:  Codevilla Gets to the Heart of Understanding Obama?

Randy 's Roundtable:   Wealth Redistribution



Abbey, of Abbey's Road, has had it (we know this because her title is all in caps - a sure sign of hitting the threshold of angst):    I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Maggie, over at her Notebook, has an excellent summation of Agenda 21.

I've spoken before about Agenda 21 and ICLEI.

Agenda 21 thrown out of Maryland...
More on Agenda 21...
 Livable Communities Act S.1619
 2010 - A Line in the Sand   (more links) 

While we are being distracted by the Kubuki theater going on over the debt ceiling, Agenda 21 is digging itself deeper into our country:  Agenda 21 Sustainable Development: UN Program Designed to Control Your Space: Is Your City on the List? Mine is!
 and her follow-up article:

Agenda 21 Controlling the Heartland: Ronald Reagan Fought It: Farmland in Peril


From a previous post:

Another blogger discovers Agenda 21. 

This represents the importance of the blogosphere - people working together to gather and disseminate information.

Jim Gourdie, Conservatives on Fire:  Covert Operations of the UN’s Agenda 21 and Their Agents for Sustainable Devlopment 

What is Agenda 21 and what is Sustainable Development? If you don’t know, then welcome to the club. I was only recently made aware of what they are by Cheryl Pass of the My Tea Party Chronicle blog. Cheryl has written three recent articles on this subject that are, in my opinion, must reading.  continue reading and follow the links

8 comments:

Randy-g said...

And I just had the search party organized. Whew...

Anonymous said...

You nailed it the debt talks are all theater.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

You stay away from those nogoodnicks at the Huffdamental Post. We don't want to be sending search parties out only to have them end up missing too.

Matt said...

I'm glad that you were not abducted by the huffers. They'd lock you in their parent's basement!

Adrienne said...

Randy - I knew you cared!!!

Adrienne said...

Trestin - isn't that the truth! A bunch of crap of which the end result will be bigger government and higher taxes. From my lips to God's ears...

Adrienne said...

Odie - at least I'd have company.

Adrienne said...

Matt - you gave me my first LOL moment of the day. Thanks!