Monday, March 14, 2011

Agenda 21

 Another blogger discovers Agenda 21. 

This represents the importance of the blogosphere - people working together to gather and disseminate information.

Jim Gourdie, Conservatives on Fire:  Covert Operations of the UN’s Agenda 21 and Their Agents for Sustainable Devlopment 
What is Agenda 21 and what is Sustainable Development? If you don’t know, then welcome to the club. I was only recently made aware of what they are by Cheryl Pass of the My Tea Party Chronicle blog. Cheryl has written three recent articles on this subject that are, in my opinion, must reading.  continue reading and follow the links
More:

Agenda 21 thrown out of Maryland...
More on Agenda 21...
 Livable Communities Act S.1619
 2010 - A Line in the Sand   (more links)

1 comment:

Flyover Pilgrim said...

Thank you for posting this, Andrienne. I've been a long-time reader of your blog. Excellent stuff. The 2008 campaign, election, the 2009 Tea Party birth, the 2010 election, all have made me more politically active and aware.

I've linked to my blog, with what little traffic I have at this time, every little bit helps, I guess; I hope folks with greater traffic will start linking, too.

Rebecca.