Friday, September 17, 2010

Queen Nancy Pelosi talks to the "small" people...

From Nancy Pelosi:  
emphasis mine
“What I believe the American people deserve is a tax cut for the middle class,” Pelosi said. “And without getting into procedure and timing and process, what we’re going to do is to say at the end of the day the extension of the Obama middle-income tax cuts will take place, and that’s what I have to say on the subject.”
What you believe we deserve.  Do these people have not a clue of how arrogant and ignorant they sound?   And how did the Bush tax cuts morph into the Obama tax cuts?   I can see November from my house...

Read the rest at Politico 

2 comments:

Reaganite Independent said...

I think we're lucky she's still willing to talk at us... don't do anything to tick her off lol

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that she can still talk! I always know when she is lying because she cannot get her words straight.

I pray that she will someday start speaking the truth. Marxism and "Our Constitution" do not mix. Marxism and Christianity do not mix either. The Pope may give her a pass but I don't. She is criminally libel in her lies and her deceit.