Friday, September 17, 2010

People in Need of Prayers...

So often we become consumed by the worldly goings on that we forget our spiritual responsibilities.

Several blogger buddies of mine are in need of prayers.  Phillip Gerard Johnson, a young man currently in the seminary, was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor after serving two years in the Navy as an officer.  Even though his treatment has been aggressive, the most recent MRI is showing continued growth of the tumor and current treatment has been stopped.

And my Texas friend, Kalona, has just received her stem cell transplant after many grueling months of chemotherapy.    Through it all she has displayed a grace and faith that most of us would find difficult. 

Let's take a moment to go to their blogs and send good wishes and prayers to these folks.  My StatCounter tells me that millions upon millions of my daily visitors could make a difference.  Just imagine a million messages in your com-box.

...and I thank you in advance.


2 comments:

Kalona said...

Adrienne, thank you so much for your request for prayers for me. It means the world to me. I will be praying for Phillip.

Anonymous said...

To defeat the Psychic Attack I am in during for my son and all of mankind. They have threatened my life and are attempting to damage my health though day and night attacks.