Sunday, January 10, 2010

Harry Reid - Racist or Honest?

Just a quick stop-in to post this link. All morning, while perusing the blogs and news sites, the main story was Harry Reid and "what he said."  I really wanted to post something but didn't want to interrupt my busy day.

So I'll let Stogie over at Sabepoint say it for me.  Good job, Stogie!!

One final point. I'm so tired of people taking offense and railing over each other about every perceived slight.  "I'm offended" has become modern man's mantra. 



Have you ordered Starving the Monkey's yet??

Baptism of the Lord

"Behold, my servant, whom I uphold; my chosen, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles." Is 42:1-4
 Have a wonderful Sunday...

8 comments:

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

I must say, "Much ado about nothing."
I'll leave it at that (since I've promised to behave myself commenting on blogs:<)!).
Great post!

Dymphna said...

I found it fascinating. Democrats behind closed doors are obsessed with race. I don't believe anyone has used the term negro in 30 years and if poor old Reid thinks Obama is light skinned I can pass for Marie Antoinette's daughter.

Mark D. said...

Have a good Sunday, Adrienne!

Our snow over here in Spokane is all melting! Hooray!

Adrienne said...

Nazareth Priest - You're doing very well with your New Year's resolution. Remember - you have a gazillion bloggers watching you...

Adrienne said...

Dymphna - well shut my mouth and call me corn pone - you mean you're not Marie Antoinette's daughter????

Adrienne said...

Mark - the sun is out and we haven't had to shovel once this year. What could be better. Last winter will live in infamy...

Sarah - Kala said...

I never heard of calling anyone an asshat before, but it sure made me pee my panties!!! ;)

Tracy said...

I don't trust Harry one little bit!!