Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Crooks in the White House

I'm starting to lose my capacity to be shocked.  Ok, that was silly. I lost it a long time ago...

[...]
So where does a far left political operative land after his organization is fined $775,000 for election violations that included hiring rapists and burglars to register voters?
Inside the Obama White House, of course. read the rest at Gateway Pundit
 Gateway Pundit: Breaking: Obama's White House ACORN Operative Fined $775,000 For Election Violations- Used Rapists & Burglars in Door-to-Door Registration Drives

5 comments:

Dad29 said...

Umnnnhhh....ACORN flatly denies that Gaspard was ever employed by them.

Yah, he was all around ACORN--SEIU, the New Party, etc.

But not on their payroll. Vadum quoted Rathke, but Rathke--when he wrote about Gaspard's involvement--was NOT running ACORN.

Adrienne said...

Dad - the way I read that is Gaspard was on ACT's payroll.

Going back to the A Spec article, though, Vadum does make it sound like he was being paid by ACORN when they quote Rathke. I don't get that implication from Rathke's statement at all. I wonder if Vadum threw that sentence in by accident...

We should ask him...

But then, what the hey. I've been on this computer for so many hours today, I don't know what I'm reading anymore

Adrienne said...

Commoncents - I've had your link up for days :-)

I really need to sort out my blog list...

Terry Nelson said...

I don't think the capacity to be shocked is lost - I think most of us are just numb to it - better yet - we are toughing up.

Tracy said...

Great post Adrienne!!!