Monday, October 5, 2009

Obama & the Doctors

Does anyone else find this transparent and quite weird?  Obama drags a bunch of doctors from all 50 states (even though Obama thinks there's 57 states plus a few more), has them dress up in lab coats, and stand around and listen to him shuck and jive his way through his tired dog and pony show?  My doctor doesn't even wear a lab coat in his office.


Question: Did the taxpayers pay to haul these doctors to DC?  Did we pay for the lab coats?  How about meals and hotels?  And how much pollution did all those planes full of doctors spew into the air?

And here we have the token black doctor, the token lady doctor, and a third one who represents street people everywhere.



Oooowee!!  Valerie Jarrett doesn't look all that happy as she keeps an eagle eye on her puppet. 


And to finish The One confers a blessing on the assembled doctors.   He spent 25 minutes with his commander in Afghanistan and how long with these doctors?


What a fool!

12 comments:

Mark in Spokane said...

The normal kind of propaganda show that happens when things aren't going well...

It is becoming increasingly apparent that Obama and his team are overwhelmed by the challenges of the day. This kind of stunt is an example of how folks who are overwhelmed try to turn things around.

While I am no fan of Obama's agenda, I don't think that it is necessary a good thing for our country's leadership to be flailing around this much...

Angela M said...

Award for you at my blog.....

ArchAngel's Advocate said...

My docs (all of them, both female & male) wear lab coats and/or scrubs (depends on whether its a surgery day). However, they belong to a health care group and are not in private practice.

Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Are you going to post answers for the questions you raise, or just let them hang in the air as innuendoes?

Anonymous said...

Is that a teleprompter shadow on his head?

Motherhen said...

My ob wears a lab coat, but my kids ped doesn't. She wears classy clothes with the cutest shoes. But I digress....

He's such a joke. Bestowing a blessing? What is he now? A pastor? Adrienne, I'm so glad you're here to give us all these links & photos.

Adrienne said...

anon - I didn't even see that till you pointed it out. I bet that reflection in the group picture is the sun hitting the teleprompter.

Adrienne said...

Paula - I totally trust a doctor in cute shoes!!

Adrienne said...

AA - my doc wears a little jacket sometimes. Sometimes just his sport shirt..

Adrienne said...

Elizabeth - I bet you could find the answers very easily...

I'll get you started. The White House handed out the lab coats...

Terry Nelson said...

This guy is all about the campaign, the performance: appearances, speeches, sets - he's a giant narcissist.

MightyMom said...

kissing MD butt after the PO'd the entire College of Surgeons huh???