Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sarah Palin Book & Lynn Vincent

I just got off the phone with Stacy McCain , who, I might add, has the cutest accent, evah!! We were discussing Sarah's new book, due out November 17, and he mentioned Lynn Vincent, his co-writer on "Donkey Cons". I did not realize that Lynn had collaborated with Sarah on her book, meaning that it is sure to be a block buster hit!

I might add that my hubby, a carefully steady and intelligent man, informed me last night that Donkey Cons should be required reading for anyone wanting a comprehensive background on the Democratic party. I'll have to second that opinion.

As we were speaking, Stacy was just heading into the news office of the local paper in Kentucky in his pursuit of the real story behind the murder of the part-time census worker. Stacy is doing the work the MSM refuses to do, and for that we owe him - just as he said he owes us, his readers, the hard work to get the story. 



7 comments:

joyce minster said...

As a women, I would be interested to read it as she is a strong part of our country and is a strong women with strong morals and integrity and a Christian as I am. She is a mother of many children and has been able to be successful at that and other things…this is commendable, if you ask me…

Adrienne said...

Joyce - I'm looking forward to it for many of the same reasons you have. Thanks for the comment...

Tracy said...

I'm looking very much forward to it!

Reaganite Republican said...

Alaska was a pretty corrupt system until Palin stepped in. Her reforms took on entrenched politicians (inc. Republicans), a mafioso-style union boss, and Big Oil.

Wouldn’t it have been nice if Obama had been principled and brave enough to confront the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine? Or shady political operators like Tony Rezko? Racist preachers? Instead of doing business with every last one of them?

IMO people could end up voting for the Gipper-in-Heels in droves- they’ll surely being looking for some such antidote to the Bolshevik con-artist who’s taking a wrecking-ball to this society now.

Small wonder then that far-left moonbats -along with Team Obama’s David Plouffe internet-control squad- are out to destroy her. The fact that she's been highly successful in life while rejecting liberal feminism explains the extra dose of venom in the attacks-

Go get em ‘Cuda- you’re one tough lady… and there’s a lot of us behind you.

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com

Mary Ellen said...

I'm really exited about reading her book, but I'll have to do it in private...my husband is an Obot. I know..I know...but I keep praying for God to intervene and smack him upside the head to knock some sense into him. God works that way, right???

Dad29 said...

I understand you're working on moving McCain across the Tiber.

That makes 2 of us, but you're far more charming...

Adrienne said...

Dad29 - HA!!! Just ask my husband if that's true. We have datechguy on the job with us, too. Stacy really, really wants to be Catholic.