It's Still Working
Jackie (probably out of fear and loathing for my previous bad behavior) has sent me this wonderful award. Very apt bouquet since I just ordered another 25 Stargazer lilies from Henry Fields for $19.99. Use this link as it will take you to the special newletter offer. It's is a phenomenally good deal at 80 cents per 18 cm bulb. Cheap, cheap, cheap. I am not sure they ship overseas and the cost would probably negate any savings anyway, so I guess only my US buddies could take advantage.
Since Angela at Where Angels Go and I take turns with sitting in the corner sniffling and twirling our hair, I must pass this on to her. We must not forget all her hard work discerning our special saints for the year. My saint, Beatrice of Nazareth, has become a good friend and given me much support. Angela also deserves to have a Wonderful Woman of the Web Award from the previous post.
And now I must send this special batch of flowers to other worthy folks.
- Tom in Vegas deserves to have flowers for being the best cyber-nephew ever.
- Cathy of Alex - our sometimes cranky, always entertaining Dissident Catholic
- Carolina Cannonball @the Crescat really knows how to make me think.
- Terry Nelson @ Abby Roads needs flowers to lift his spirits and 'cause he will, no doubt, whine and whimper if he doesn't get any.
- Karen @ Gem of the Ocean (why don't you tell us what you really think!)
- Swiss Miss @ St. Monica's Kneeler. Swiss has had some superior posts lately. Thanks
- Laura and Christine @ Laura's Place. Not sure why it's not called Laura and Christine's place. I guess Christine just rents.
- Tara @ Loved Sinner. The cutest blond in cyber-space.
- Father Longendecker, Father V., and Father Speekman. Priests should get flowers, too.
- Kelly @ Answering the Call. This Easter Kelly will be entering the church. Welcome home, Kelly
- Therese @ Aussie Coffee Shop who keeps us amused with her "down under" tales.
- Paula B52 @ As We Wait in Joyfull Hope.
- Stephanie @ Digital Hairshirt. We don't hold it against her that she is an attorney one teeny, tiny bit. Really! Just forget all those attorney jokes - they do not apply to this lady. Really?
- Rita @ tigerish waters.
- Katie Alender for a great writer's blog.
- Whitestone Name Seeker - great blog
There are many more wonderful bloggers in my life like Uncle Jim who, I think, was my very first commentor. Others are not being ignored. I just know that they would as soon poke their eyes out with a plastic fork than have to deal with a meme or an award. Know that you are in my heart and my prayers.
And, finally these flowers should go to a very special blogger. Jeffery over at Roving Medievalist maintains about a gazillion photo blogs. He does this for our enjoyment and he deserves appreciation for his hard work. His blog on Russian Art is must place for me to visit every day and when new pictures are up I am a very happy camper. Frozen Music has a fresh batch of pictures up and the links on Back to Dameroshay have literally eaten up whole days for me. Fascinating!! Much time has gone into these links which are intended to inform and lift us up.
Every so often, Jeffrey graces us with a bit of scolding. I, for one, need that. Too often the blogosphere becomes mired in a certain negativity concerning the Church. When we are fed a steady diet of this, it starts to affect everything we think and do. So, Jeffrey - Thanks for your hard work and helping me keep my head screwed on straight.