Saturday, March 1, 2008


Ooooops!!!

It has been brought to my attention that apparently Adoro does not want to poke her eyes out with a plastic fork. Silly me thought she was waaaay too spiritual and holy to care about such things as Wonderful Woman of Web Awards or beautiful vases of flowers. I was wrong and I apologize. I have discovered that Adoro is just as shallow, grasping, and insecure as the rest of us.

In an effort to make amends, I have created the Most Spiritual Blog Award just for Adoro. This young lady has answers for questions we haven't even dreamed up yet. And, may God bless her little heart, she is embarking on founding a new chapter of Lay Dominicans. Stop by and offer your support and prayers to this special lady and wish her well on her new endeavor.

I know she will be wonderful.

5 comments:

Adoro said...

Awww....and ROFL....awww.

Now I don't know what to say!

And you're right...I'm COMPLETELY shallow, gasping, and insecure, and I most certainly do NOT want to poke my eyes out with a fork. Very unpleasant work, that is.

And "holy"? Um...have you seen my last couple posts...holiness in short supply, but working on it! Your award makes it all better. I feel more spiritual already!

:-)

Thanks...I love awards with my coffee!

Adrienne said...

Nah - you'r not really shallow and grasping and maybe only a little insecure.

You deserve this award - you really, really do -- oh that's your part, sorry.

What is funny that as soon as I hit the post button on that flower thingy I thought, "oh no, you didn't put Adoro in there." By then I was so weary from doing all those links I didn't go back and fix it. So, in my defense you were
on mind.

Adoro said...

Adrienne ~ Oh, so that's a prompt. let me fulfill it:

You LOVE me! You REALLY, REALLY LOVE ME!

Ok...satisfied? :-P

Thank you. I mean it. I just hope I can live up to it!

uncle jim said...

even i would vote for adoro and i have really high standards

see! that's all i have to say ... no sarcasm, just straight and directly to the point

Scott M. Frey said...

tagged ya for a little biblical fun.... come on by when you have a moment