Thursday, February 28, 2008



Whining Works

Once again I proved to myself that whining when you think you are missing out on something actually works. Jackie (mother of this lot) over at Mother's Pride, one of my very favorite blogs, was handing this award out to just about every female blogger except, you guessed it, moi. After much simpering and wringing of my keyboard fingers (I learned all this from Angela M.) Jackie relented and graciously said, "Why of course you are wonderful."

If you haven't been to visit Mother's Pride rush over and give her a big 'ol howdy do. Tell her the whiner sent you.

2 comments:

X said...

OH! I am moratlly wounded! You didn't give ME the award! Pbbbt!

the mother of this lot said...

Hey, whiner - you'd better come back - there's something else for you.

And I agree with Angela - you'd better pass that award onto her, or you don't know what trouble you'll be in.