Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thankful...

for so many things.

A happy little doggie - not a glamour shot 
Most of all I'm thankful for our wonderful emergency vet clinic just minutes from our home.  Our Frankie doggie erupted in screams of pain about 11:00 pm last night.  After many tests, xrays, and such, it was determined that he had a raging case of pancreatitis.

He's been on IV fluids and pain meds during the night.  I just delivered his home made food and if he keeps a little of it down we may be able to bring him home later today.

I'm exhausted after getting home after 2 am, so I'm also thankful I did 99% of my cooking yesterday.

Breaking:

11:39 am PST - Frankie's coming home!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

And, of course:



A day is not complete without a kitteh:





Beat the crowds and shop Amazon this season:

Black Friday Deals at Amazon

I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links - and I'm thankful.

1 comment:

onno said...

Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are
directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of
investment.

We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to
funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable
energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction,
hotels and etc.

We can finance up to the amount $10,000 to $1,000,000. ( One
thousand Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI
can be guaranteed on the projects.Interested individual / companies
should reply with the following details below to lemeridianfund@gmail.com

Full Name:
Employment status:
Amount of Loan requested:
Age:
Country:

For further information how you can secure your loan.

Best Regard,Le-Meridian Funding Service.
Address:60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK)
Website:www.lemeridianfds.com