Thursday, November 14, 2019

Is Tucker right? The real reason for the impeachment...

maybe.

But, IMO, only partially.

This is really about making sure Donald J. Trump will not be re-elected president of the United States next year - which he will.  And, yes, Martha - he is your president.

The face of the democrat party
A major democrat supporter showed up at the hearings yesterday.  He took time off from flashing his junk at unsuspecting children at some library while pretending to be a journalist to honor "diversity."

Do I need to remind any of you that these commie/libtard maggots are sucking up a very nice salary - including gold plated bennies and insider trading info provided by you the taxpayer to oust a duly elected president??  I didn't think so.


What Would Make Today Great?

A Trump Rally in Bossier, LA at 7:00 pm (CST)  It should be a barn-burner. Watch live at Right Side Broadcasting.  They'll be live at about 11:00 am (PST) interviewing peeps out front.  Consider donating to them too.





More

Gateway Pundit: Limbaugh on Impeachement:  We're Watching a Political Campaign Disguised as a Hearing

Nox and Friends:  An Open Letter to Greta (fabulous letter by Jason D. Hill, professor of philosophy at DePaul University, skewering the angry little troll being manipulated by her crazy commie parents)


Amazon Today

Save up to 35% on Amazon Essentials Clothing for Women, Men, and Children.  I've purchased some Amazon Essential stuff and have been very, very pleased. Case in point: it's very hard to find straight leg sweats for men.  I ordered some from Amazon and they were great. 

Reminder, my precious peaches - Amazon gives me a teeny commission when you purchase anything through my links at no additional cost to you. It doesn't have to be the item I've linked to - and I thank you from the bottom of my adorable deplorable heart.

Don't forget this marvelous bracelet for Christmas gifts.

No comments: