Friday, September 6, 2019

Tucker: "CNN's climate change town hall was an act of wanton cruelty"...

priceless.

I guess this event went on over 7 hours.

Seriously?

My all time favorite is Mayor Pete Buttigieg:
"If you believe God is watching as poison is being belched into the air of creation...what do you think God thinks about that? I bet He thinks it's messed up. At least one way of talking about this is that it's a kind of sin."
  This is a man who has sex with another man. What do you think God thinks about that, Pete?  Belching into the air of creation?  Don't make me spell out the ramifications and hidden meanings of a homosexual saying such a thing. And, Pete - I think in light of your lifestyle choices you're the last person who should be blathering on about sin.

Tucker nails it - and we thank him.




No comments: