Saturday, April 13, 2019

The Godless commies show their true colors...

and we are surprised - why?

Donald Trump to Democrats: Change the Laws or We’re Putting More Illegals in Sanctuary Cities

Every single one of the commies on the left (but, I repeat myself) support abortion on demand.  They support stealing your money to give to illegal immigrants - including free college for "dreamers" and nothing for gold star children.  They support everything that is evil and an insult to our Creator.

And they dare to virtue signal about "who we are?"

Trump has turned the tables on them by following Alinsky's Rule's for Radicals.  Rule four says, "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." 

So there you have it, commies.  Take in all the illegals you're so worried about.  How about you put them up in your back bedroom while your kid is off in college courtesy of bribes and fake entrance exams?



Amazon Today

Save 25% on Keto Products  (full disclosure - I don't know if any of these products are good for you or do what they claim.  If you're into Keto, please do your own research.)

I have purchased quite a few seeds this year from Seed Needs and have been extremely pleased with what I've received.  If you're in the market for seeds, check out what they have to offer.

I receive a small commission when you purchase anything from Amazon through my links - at no additional cost to you.  I thank you from the bottom of my deplorable, dirt person, racist heart.

No comments: