Friday, March 29, 2019

Must See! Rush Limbaugh interview with Sean Hannity...

"we're dealing with deranged people who are not rational."

This is an important interview to hear.

Listen to it, and then listen to it again.

The American people need to understand what is going on.

It's not over, and I never thought it was - hence, other than one silly video, I haven't had much to say about the Mueller non-report. 




Amazon Today

It's time to start thinking about you Easter finery.

Deals in Women's Fashion

Deals in Men's Fashion

I receive a small commission when you order anything through my links - at no additional cost to you.  It doesn't have to be the item I post.

 I have never had advertising on this blog.  Since shadow banning by the left of this blog has commenced  my commissions have dropped considerably.  I appreciate everyone who uses my links.

No comments: