Monday, November 19, 2018

Magical Monday: Spend it with Mark Levin and Victor Davis Hanson...

have you planned your week yet?

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life"

Sounds good, right? 

Except I think that's rather short notice to get your life in order.

How about this:

Monday is the first day of the rest of your week.

That's better - bigger than an acorn and smaller than a breadbox.  

My long time readers know that I'm a bit of a planning freak because if I didn't plan nothing of importance would ever get done.

You don't need to be all OCD to have some insight as to what you need to do this week.  A simple calendar or a to-do list on the back of an old envelope will do just fine until you get the habit, but you will find having a little bit more detailed tracking system will improve your life.
Don't be this kitteh

For instance, this week is Thanksgiving.  Ordinarily, when a trip to Costco was on my list Wednesday after history club would be my preferred time.  Wait - the day before Thanksgiving and Costco in the same sentence makes my blood freeze solid in my veins.  So this morning I will be at Costco when the doors open at 10 am.

After my planning session last night I now know exactly what has to be done all they way through Thursday.  And so I settled down to watch this most excellent interview with Victor Davis Hanson.

It is well worth your time to listen to a super smart guy chat with Mark Levin (who is also no slouch in the brain department.)  Maybe listen at lunch time? 



More helpful tips on Monday 

Here

Here

and

Here



Amazon Today

Black Friday Deals Week

Save up to 35% on select DEWALT tools

Cool stuff on sale in Kitchen

Don't forget Toys and Games for gifts

Amazon throws me a few cents when you purchase through my links - at no additional cost to you.  I thank you ever so much!


No comments: