Thursday, September 27, 2018

Lindsey Graham speaks for me: Kavanaugh/Ford Hearings...w/update

this "hearing" was the most shamefully vile disgrace I have ever witnessed.

I watched every painful moment.

Any decent person should be outraged at that circus our elected leaders called a "hearing."

It was a mob hit on Brett Kavanaugh instigated by the commie/marxist/libtards who sit on the left side of the aisle.

It is time for conservatives to wise up to the people we are dealing with.  These are not simply "misguided" people.  These are people who have no compunction about destroying a man's life, family, and career to get what they want.  I call that evil.

I am really too upset right now to say more, so I'll let Lindsey Graham (who would have thought?) speak for me.





Update:


No comments: