Friday, May 4, 2018

Project Veritas: James O'Keefe confronts Hamilton Township Education Association President David Perry...

you know - the mafia wannabe mook who protects and defends bad teachers. 

Sure wouldn't want them to lose their pensions, doncha know. 

Watch him in all his glory being a jackass

I understand he's been suspended.  Good.



More:

Bruce Deitrick Price: K-12: Let the Peasants Eat Popcorn

Project Veritas Day Two: Union City NJEA Protects "Teacher Who Had Sex" w/ Student...



Amazon Today

Super Deals in Patio, Lawn, and Garden

I receive a small commission when you order through my links - at no additional cost to you, and I thank you.

And thank you to everyone who has donated to help me with the extra cost of my cataract surgery (posted upper right)

There's a deck waiting to be stained today.  Since I'll be out of commission for most of June and into July, my outside work schedule is brutal.  



No comments: