Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Project Veritas: NJ Teachers Union President Will "Bend the Truth," Cover Up Child Abuse in Schools

am I shocked?

The only thing that shocks me is the fact that this blabbermouth POS low-life wannabe mafia mook, David Perry, has a Ph.D.
(New York) A Project Veritas undercover investigation, recorded on March 27th 2018, has shown Hamilton Township Education Association President, David Perry, detail the steps the teacher’s union would take to protect a teacher who physically abused and threatened middle school students from losing their job. 
Dr. Perry says he would misrepresent the events of altercations between teachers and students by back-dating reports and instructed the teacher to not tell anybody about incidents with students.
The commie/libtards and their union stooges have controlled the government schools for decades.  And you still send your kids to them?
Veritas will be releasing more undercover videos of teachers unions from ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY in the coming days and weeks.


More:

Diary of a Right Wing Pussycat:  

 Public Education, How Bad Do You Think It Is?

It's worse.

Below are the main statistics to know.  The charts are by percentage.

No state has more than 50% of 8th grade students proficient at math or reading.  I was surprised.

It would be interesting to know the absolute number of students as the number in a lot of states should be lower than the number of students in a high populated state like California which comes in #36 out of 50 states in math and reading. Read the Rest



Amazon

Amazing Deals In Home   Everything from cocktail shaker sets, memory foam back cushions, and bags of decorative sea shells (be still my beating heart.)

When you purchase from Amazon through my links, I earn a small commission - at no additional cost to you. 

I had my last appointment today clearing me for cataract surgery on June 6th which is costing me an extra $1,600.00 above what insurance will pay, so I thank you from the bottom of my deplorable, racist, homophobic little heart for everything you order through my links.

    





No comments: