Friday, March 23, 2018

Tucker Carlson: Where have all the men gone?...

long time passing.

With apologies to Pete Seeger (RIP)

We don't have many opportunities to interact with beta males, otherwise known as wimps, in North Idaho. My fear is that will change as our local women become more assertive and unfeminine.  With the rise of unwed motherhood, even here, the next generation of men are being raised without fathers.

Fatherless homes are not good for children - boys or girls.  There was much more I wanted to say, but I deleted it and will let Tucker speak for me - and I thank him.




Amazon Today

Some deals in  Women's Dresses.  I know, after a very fruitless shopping trip last Wednesday, finding decent dresses or skirts is almost impossible without paying hundreds of dollars.  When it comes to clothes I'm the quintessential cheapskate, so I've turned to Amazon. 

I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links - and I thank you.





No comments: