Wednesday, November 23, 2016

James Wesley Rawles: Are we still headed for a collapse? ...

in my opinion? 

 Yes.

Not to spread gloom over the most over-rated meal of the year, but now is not the time to ignore what is going on in the country. 

 In the past I predicted a major collapse in the economy is being planned for after Trump is inaugurated so he can be blamed.  The globalists will stop at nothing to destroy Trump and to protect their interests.

Like most Trump supporters I'm guilty of having breathed easier after the election.  You know that feeling of everything will just fine now.  That's dangerous thinking.  There is only so much Trump can do.  The rest is up to us.

So many of the "prepper" sites push buying gold or silver, diversifying into different currencies, and tweaking stock accounts.  I don't understand the money market, stock market, and the gold market. 

What I do understand is the grocery market.  I "get" cans of tuna, bags of beans, and jugs of water.  I know the price of commodities continue to go up.  My math skills are good enough to inform me that something purchased today for $10.00, which subsequently increases to $15.00, means I've saved $5.00.

Having a well stocked pantry is not scary doomsday silliness.  It's how my mother, and those who came before her, routinely lived.  Mom also had ready cash in her sugar jar for emergencies.  And they didn't carry debt. This is normal.

There are people who are already living off the grid, which is something I have no desire to do.  A hot shower is high on my list of indulgences until they shut off my water .  So is turning on a light vs reading by oil lamp.

My advice for everyone is simple:  get out of debt, have a well stocked pantry, and a reasonable amount of water set aside for an emergency.  It's just the smart thing to do. 





More:

Michael Snyder:  Here It Comes: We’re Being Set Up For Higher Interest Rates, A Major Recession And A Giant Stock Market Crash


 

No comments: