Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Anti-Trump Kansas Congressman Tim Huelskamp loses primary...

because he wears golf shirts with jackets. 

Only kidding.

 Maybe.



Back in May I wrote a piece on Huelskamp:  "Virtue Signaling" Anti-Trump Kansas Congressman Tim Huelskamp slams Trump...

Included in the post was a video of Chris Wallace interviewing Hueslskamp vs Newt Gingrich on all things Trump.

I summed it up with:
But the moment that captures his essence is when Chris Wallace asks him what he's going to do if it comes down to Clinton vs Trump and he answers, "I don't know. I'll need to talk to my wife."  

Good grief!

Congressman Huelskamp comes across as a scold.  And no one likes a scold.

This is nothing more than "virtue signaling"; a favorite ploy of the libtards.  I'm more virtuous than you, and I want you to know that I am, and thus, the conversation is over.
I lost?

Did Huelskamp lose because of his virulent anti-Trump attitude?  I don't live in Kansas and have no idea why he lost.  I do know that the farmers were pretty upset with him.  That's not a good thing in Kansas.

If you want a lesson in how not to represent your Christian values, I re-posted the interview below. 

 Mr. Huelskamp can rest easy knowing his virtue is intact.









  

No comments: