Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Newt Gingrich in Coeur d' Alene tomorrow night...

I'll be there.

Since Idaho republicans switched to a closed caucus instead of a primary, one of the consequences is we get visits from the candidates.  I saw Rick Santorum on Feb. 14th, and now I get to see Newt tomorrow evening.  He'll be at the Cd'A Inn and to be on the safe side I gave them a call to inquire about room capacity.  The room capacity is 400, so I plan on being there about two hours early.

I'll have to watch tonight's debate as a rerun.  We're having a Sheriff's debate at the Cd'A library at 6pm. I'm also signed up to do security and check in at our caucus on Super Tuesday.  Getting busy around here.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who voted for my candidate for Sheriff, Keith Hutcheson, on the straw poll. All the lefties are still trying to figure out what happened.  He blew by the other guy thanks to your help.  One commenter at the site said, "The Hutcheson team must be pretty organized."  I silently took a bow in the privacy of my office and whipped off a few fist pumps.

No comments: