Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rick Santorum in Coeur d' Alene...

and he was very, very impressive.

Rick was scheduled for 12 noon.  Good thing I got there at 10:15.  The parking lot was already filling up. 



News crew already there.  I think they live streamed it.


The view of Lake Coeur d' Alene from the event center.  The windows cover the entire back wall.



I was thinking we would be outside standing in a line.  Instead, we were all allowed in and snagged our seats.  The middle section was almost completely filled by 10:30.  I had a delightful gentleman and his son sitting next to me so I had someone to kibitz with while we waited. 

A little shout out to my seatmate...

Hi Charlie!!



The youngest Santorum fan at the event.



I was seated on the rope-line and when Santorum entered I was able to shake his hand and have a few words with him.  


He spoke for about 30 or 40 minutes and spent the next hour or more doing nothing but answering questions.  


He allowed about 30 minutes for picture taking and talking to folks.  I gave his daughter my card and asked her to give it to him.  Maybe he'll leave a comment and make me famous.



I'm glad I attended!

No comments: