Monday, November 22, 2010

It's November 22nd and we're having a BLIZZARD!!!!

What's up with that???

I've already sweet talked Anderson Excavating Company because we will no doubt be snowed in by morning.  The wind is blowing so hard you can't see a foot in front of your face.  Anderson's will start plowing at 4 am and get to us about 10:00am. 

This is what it looked like the last time Anderson had to bail us out several years ago.  We won't have near this amount of snow (I hope)  but I've never seen the wind blow as hard as it is tonight.  

I've read all your lovely comments and will get to them in the morning (if we still have power.)





Next up?  No doubt the electricity will go off...

My closest blogger buddy  Mark (in Spokane) over at Ordered Liberty will probably  have the day off tomorrow.  Have fun , Mark!

9 comments:

Randy-g said...

You are getting your share of global warming too eh? We didn't get much snow, 5" or so but its -4 temp right now and going to -10 for turkey day!
Algore=A$$head.
Stay safe.

Randy-g said...

Uh, make that -12 now. I am looking for some co2 to spay into the air and hope it helps.......

republicanmother said...

Is Al Gore visiting your state? Sounds like the curse of Gore is upon you.

Kalona said...

Brrr. Stay warm and safe.

Subvet said...

I feel your pain.

BTW, did I tell you that it's supposed to hit eighty degrees here in North Texas today?

Quite Rightly said...

What! You're not using electric snow plow? (Just joshin'.)

Mark D. said...

Stay warm and well in this miserable weather!

And nope, I didn't get the day off. Got called into work! I kept explaining on the phone to my boss that I could work just as easily from home (and was, as a matter of fact) but that availed me not. So, into the minivan for a treacherous drive from my warm and happy home to my place of employment.

I think I am developing snowpocalypse PTSD.

Anonymous said...

It's 81 here in balmy SW Louisiana! I wish we had about 1/8 of your cold. I can't have it too cold heh heh.

i hope you don't lose power & get plowed out soon.

Robert Stacy McCain said...

You do pretty good with sweet-talking Anderson, eh?

NTTAWWT!